The program team have been hard at work looking at potential themes, topics and areas for discussion and debate. We would, however, love to have your input into this too!
So far, we’ve outlined the following areas:
- Nuts and bolts of web archiving (management, metrics, organisation, programs)
- Researcher use cases (of web archives)
- Big Data usage and potential
- Web Archiving policies and frameworks / Preservation policies, Collection policies
- Web Archiving Tool development
- Legal deposit, copyright, data protection (EU wide perspective?)
Please use the comments below and tell us what you would like from the conference? This will help frame the call for papers due to go out at the end of October.
Jason Webber, IIPC Program and Communications Officer